We believe that:
- God is Love and nothing but what is good can come from God, because His very nature is Love. God came into the world in the form of Jesus Christ, who is the one and only God.
- The Old and New Testaments have a deeper meaning revealed in the Writings of Emanuel Swedenborg, helping people learn how to live happy and useful lives to eternity.
- All religions have goodness in them. There are many paths and gates into the heavenly city, New Jerusalem.
- Heaven is for everyone who wants to live there. Heaven is where people (angels) love God and others and want to be useful. While people are free to choose to live in hell, God wants everyone to live with him to eternity.
- There will be no “last judgement” for God does not judge us, but we judge ourselves by what we love and how we live. People are saved who love God and try to live a good life according to what they believe is true.
- Marriage can last forever for God blesses people with a special love in marriage that goes on after death, even to eternity.
- God’s providence is powerful and unending. God guides each person’s spiritual path, from the smallest things up to the biggest things, and His angels are with us “every moment of ever”.